Organic CBD Isolate Powder
- Organic CBD isolate with more than 99% purity
- Extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp
- THC-free, non-GMO, and vegan
- Free of pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, and other toxins
Out of stock
About Organic CBD Isolate
Crescent Canna’s CBD isolate powder is more than 99% pure and extracted from organic hemp that’s grown in the United States. Our isolate, which is independently tested for quality and purity, is guaranteed to contain CBD that’s at least 99% pure, with zero THC content. It’s also guaranteed free of pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants.
What is CBD isolate?
Isolate is a crystalline powder that’s extracted from raw hemp. The hemp is crushed, then isopropyl alcohol is added to extract active compounds. After the alcohol is evaporated out, the results are filtered and purified, removing plant matter such as chlorophyll, oils, and waxes. A process converts CBDA into active CBD, which is distilled and crystallized into its purest form.
Crescent Canna works with only high-quality, organic hemp growers and processors in Washington and California, who take testing as seriously as we do, and provide us with testing results to ensure the final product contains the labeled amount of CBD and is void of any trace of THC. Crescent Canna then submits each batch of CBD isolate for another independent full-panel screening to verify the results provided by our partners. We work with Pixis Labs, a leading cannabis testing lab in Oregon.
How can CBD isolate be used?
CBD isolate is a versatile powder because it’s tasteless and odorless. It also is oil-soluble and mixes easily with many other ingredients, which is why it’s widely used in cooking oils, salad dressings, and body lotions.
- Place CBD isolate directly under your tongue for one minute to allow quick absorption into the bloodstream
- Vape it with a concentrates vaporizer
- Add it to most pain creams, moisturizers, and other beauty products
- Combine it with a carrier oil (such as grapeseed, coconut, or olive) to create CBD drops
- Sprinkle isolate powder over any meal, add it to your salad dressing, etc.
- Add it to smoothies, coffee, or tea
- Make your own CBD ice pops for a double-duty summer treat
Our quality control processes and testing standards speak for themselves.
We’re serious about transparency. Every batch of our CBD isolate is sent to a third-party testing facility to independently verify quality and potency. Our isolate undergoes full-panel screenings, which test for concentrations of cannabinoids (CBD and THC), as well as contaminants. You can view our test results here.
Why is testing so important? Hemp is a bioremediator, which means that anything in the surrounding soil can be soaked up by the plant, making it susceptible to contamination from harmful substances like lead, BPA, and pesticides.
We test our organic CBD powder for:
- Cannabinoid content, including CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids
- Residual solvents such as acetone, benzene, ethylene, methanol, propane, and butane
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Heavy metals like arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury
We’re very excited about hemp-derived CBD isolate and its many applications, and we also are passionate advocates for its safe, effective, and legal use.
Try a gram of the highest-quality CBD isolate around and experience the Crescent Canna difference for yourself.
- 99% pure, organic CBD isolate extracted from USA-grown hemp