Lifter Hemp Flower
- Organic hemp grown in Oregon
- High CBD and less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC
- Free of pesticides, heavy metals, mold, and any other contaminants
- Independently lab-tested for quality and potency. See testing results for the latest batch of Lifter.
About Lifter Hemp Flower
This CBD-dominant strain of hemp is characterized by a distinct smell of aged cheese with a hint of diesel. Offering a woodsy, yet citrusy taste, this hemp flower is true to its name, lifting the senses and the spirits while providing warm comfort to start your day.
Lifter promises the ultimate entourage effect, joining greater than 18% CBD with CBC, CBCA, and CBGA. Its terpene profile only adds to the magic of this strain, consisting of all the big names: Pinene, Myrcene, Bisabolol, Farnesene, Limonene, Caryophyllene, Geranyl Acetate, and Humelene.
Our Lifter hemp flower is the ideal bud for daytime users, packing a high CBD content without psychoactive effects. Elevate your mood and experience a focus that may rival your daily coffee ritual.
Lifter is available by the eighth (3.5 g). Contact us for pricing by the pound.
Third-Party Testing on Our CBD Hemp Flower
Every crop is tested for purity and potency at an independent laboratory that is DEA-registered, ISO 17025-accredited, AHCA-accredited, and CLIA-accredited. The full-panel testing screens for:
- The potency of CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids.
- Heavy metals (lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium).
- Bacteria such as coli and other pathogens.
- Mycotoxins and other contaminants.
We include a Certificate of Analysis with each order, so you always know exactly what you’re getting when you buy Crescent Flower.