Our CBD Freeze Roller and CBD Recovery Cream are packed with ingredients your skin will love.
You know that our skin is the largest organ in the human body, acting as a protective barrier and performing defense, immunity, and sensory functions. But did you know that it also has its own immune system and sensory nerves?
GET 25% OFF
Sign-up for exclusive giveaways and CBD deals, including 25% off your next order!
When applied topically, CBD binds to CB1 and CB2 receptors — the two most common receptors for CBD found in the skin, muscle tissue, and nerves — bypassing the bloodstream and the first-pass metabolism in the digestive system and activating the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Naturally, we care about what goes onto our skin. So it’s important to know what is in any product that is applied topically, including any topical CBD product.
Crescent Canna offers two CBD topicals: Our CBD Recovery Cream, available in 2 oz (500 mg CBD) and 4 oz (1,000 mg CBD), and our CBD Freeze Roller, which contains 1,000 mg of CBD. Both are crafted in small batches using the highest quality organic CBD isolate with zero THC content.
Beyond CBD, our topicals are packed with ingredients that soothe, promote cell growth, and improve the health of your skin.
We use MCT oil as a carrier oil for many of our products, including our CBD topicals and CBD Drops. MCT, which stands for medium-chain triglycerides, provides anti-microbial properties. The oil also contains lauric acid, which can help soothe and treat skin infections by breaking down the walls of bacteria and viruses.
Derived from all-natural ingredients, MCT oil is odorless, tasteless, and safe to apply to the skin — and even to eat. Some people use it to add healthy fats to their diet and to help lose weight. MCT oil is a saturated fat derived mostly from coconut oil and palm oil, and the body breaks it down more easily than other fats. Learn more about why we chose MCT oil as our carrier oil.
The Ultimate Vitamin for Skin Health
Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is a water-soluble vitamin that your body cannot produce but that it needs for metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Vitamin B6 helps regulate emotions and cell growth and development. Since the skin regenerates constantly, this vitamin is essential to healthy skin. A deficiency can cause rashes, redness, irritation, acne, wrinkles, dry skin, and cracked lips.
Analgesics and Essential Oils
Both the CBD Freeze Roller and the CBD Recovery Cream contain natural essential oils that help soothe the skin:
- Menthol. Menthol is a natural analgesic that cools and calms irritated muscles and eases pain.
- Camphor. Camphor, when combined with menthol, gives the cooling sensation a welcome boost. It also is considered a counterirritant.
- Eucalyptus (Recovery Cream). Widely used for its medicinal properties, eucalyptus is high in antioxidants, particularly flavonoids, which protect your body from oxidative stress and damage by free radicals. It may also improve dry skin by increasing ceramide content. Ceramides are fatty acids that enable the skin to act as a protective barrier and retain moisture.
- Peppermint (Recovery Cream). Menthol gives peppermint its cooling properties and a pleasant minty scent. Peppermint cools and soothes the skin and also has anti-bacterial properties.
- Spearmint (Recovery Cream). Another plant from the mint family, spearmint also contains menthol, which helps cool the skin and ease muscle pain and skin irritation. Spearmint also has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and is high in antioxidants.
Besides eucalyptus and spearmint, Crescent Canna’s CBD Freeze Roller contains two other powerful ingredients with beneficial properties thanks to the antioxidants they contain. The ultimate skin protector, Vitamin E fights off free radicals and strengthens the skin’s function as a barrier. And Yerba Mate is an anti-inflammatory herb that combats free radicals under the skin.
The CBD Freeze Roller includes a powerful trio of anti-inflammatory ingredients. We add tea tree oil because of its antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties and because it acts as a natural preservative (none of those scary synthetic preservatives). We add organic arnica and aloe vera because they provide a double-punch of anti-inflammatory power to increase blood circulation and promote healing.
At Crescent Canna, we take ingredient transparency and education seriously. We encourage you to read our product labels and full-panel lab tests, or contact us any time with questions about our topical CBD products.