The Most Potent CBD Roll-On For Pain Ever
Roll-on Relief with Crescent Canna’s Fast-Acting CBD Freeze Rollers
Experience fast and lasting relief with Crescent Canna’s best-selling CBD Freeze Rollers! These small-batch-crafted CBD roll-ons smoothly apply CBD and provide cooling, soothing relief for your muscles and joints.
Crescent Canna’s CBD Freeze Rollers are available in three strengths: 1,000 mg CBD, 3,000 mg CBD, and Extra Strength 5,000 mg CBD. The last is the strongest CBD roll-on for pain available on the market.
We have refined the recipe for our CBD Freeze Rollers over years of product testing and development. Our CBD rollers use hemp-derived CBD of the highest quality and are infused with carefully selected ingredients like organic aloe vera, menthol, and tea tree oil.
By applying CBD to a specific area, you bypass the bloodstream and take advantage of the many cannabinoid receptors found in your skin to provide targeted relief. Enjoy these delicate yet powerful CBD Freeze Rollers for instant muscle and joint relief.
Like all of our premium products, the CBD in our CBD roll-on is extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp and is independently lab-tested for quality and purity. We guarantee that our CBD rollers contain CBD that is more than 99% pure, has zero THC, and is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants.
We take quality control and testing very seriously. You can view our third-party lab results on our Lab Testing page.
What’s In Crescent’s CBD Freeze Rollers?
Crescent CBD Freeze Rollers are small-batch crafted with the highest quality organic CBD, menthol, organic aloe vera, tea tree oil, and other select ingredients — each chosen for their healing benefits:
- Cannabidiol (CBD). For post-workout comfort or relief from chronic or acute pain, CBD’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties can help soothe achy and tender muscles. Our CBD Freeze Rollers are available with 1000 mg, 3000 mg, or 5000 mg of CBD.
- Menthol. A natural analgesic, menthol provides a cooling sensation, calming irritated muscles and easing the sensation of pain.
- Camphor. Another counterirritant, camphor is also a mild pain reliever, and when combined with menthol, gives the cooling sensation a welcome boost.
- Ethylhexylglycerin. A natural preservative derived from glycerin (no parabens here!), this compound is often used as a conditioning agent.
- Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate). An antioxidant-rich herb, yerba mate is an anti-inflammatory that delivers a free radical-fighting punch beneath the skin.
- Melaleuca alternifolia Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil). The antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory actions of tea tree oil add additional protection against inflammation. It also acts as a preservative in our CBD Freeze Roller.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). The ultimate skin protector, Vitamin E fights off free radicals and strengthens the skin barrier function.
- Organic Aloe Vera. A pain reliever in its own right, aloe vera calms inflammation and promotes healing.
- Organic Arnica. Commonly used for bruising and swelling, arnica is a natural anti-inflammatory flower that may increase blood circulation.
How to Use Your CBD Freeze Roller
Apply Crescent’s CBD Freeze Roller generously to the affected area as needed, up to four times per day. Most customers apply once in the morning and once at night. Shake before use. Store at or below room temperature.
CBD Roll-On Benefits
We offer some of the strongest and most effective CBD freeze rollers available anywhere. Our innovative formula sets us apart from the competition by incorporating high-quality, soothing ingredients and CBD isolate that is over 99% pure.
There are so many reasons to try Crescent Canna’s CBD Freeze Rollers. Here are the top four benefits of using a CBD roll-on:
Instant Targeted Relief
When you use a CBD roll-on, you get fast, localized relief wherever you apply it. Because CBD rollers are applied topically, they bind directly with CB1 and CB2 receptors in the body’s endocannabinoid system, providing quick relief to your muscles and joints.
More than 99% pure, our CBD extract is drawn from organic, domestically grown hemp. Crescent Canna CBD Freeze Rollers are packed with antioxidant, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory ingredients that are good for your skin and include absolutely no parabens, animal products, or THC.
Easy and Convenient
Using a CBD roll-on is as easy as uncapping it and applying it to the problem area. Because of their small travel size, CBD rollers are easy to bring with you when you’re on the go; for example, to the gym. At three fluid ounces in volume, the rollers can even be carried onto flights.
Great for Athletes. And Everybody Else.
From football players to bull riders, active people love Crescent Canna CBD Freeze Rollers. Perfect for easing aches and pains before and after your workout, our CBD rollers promote recovery by reducing inflammation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our CBD Roll-Ons
Why use a Crescent CBD Freeze Roller?
By applying CBD directly to your skin, these CBD roll-ons relieve localized pain and discomfort quickly. They’re a great option if you need quick relief for muscles and joints. In addition to pure CBD, our CBD Freezed Rollers contain soothing ingredients like menthol and aloe vera to maximize the impact.
Which Crescent Canna CBD Freeze Roller is the most potent?
Our strongest CBD roller is the 5,000 mg CBD Freeze Roller. It is one of the most potent CBD topicals on the market and, at less than $0.03 per milligram of CBD, one of the most cost-effective.
How do you use a CBD roll-on for pain?
To use a Crescent CBD Freeze Roller, simply uncap it, shake it, and generously apply it to the affected area up to four times a day. Because of the small travel size of the roller, you can take it with you anywhere for quick and easy pain relief on the go.
How do CBD Freeze Rollers work?
When you apply a CBD roll-on, the CBD binds to the CB1 and CB2 receptors in your skin, which are a part of your body’s endocannabinoid system. By interacting with this system, CBD helps to soothe aches, pains, and inflammation while also promoting homeostasis. Learn more about how CBD rollers work in our blog post on “How Topical CBD Works and Why It’s Effective.”
What are the ingredients of Crescent Canna’s CBD Freeze Rollers?
Our CBD Freeze Rollers are made with pure hemp-derived CBD isolate and other beneficial ingredients, including menthol, tea tree oil, camphor, organic aloe vera, and organic arnica. What they do not contain is THC, parabens, or animal products — so you can feel safe using them. See the ingredients tab for a full list.