Roll-on Relief with Crescent’s Potent, Yet Delicate CBD Freeze Roller
Experience fast and long-lasting relief with Crescent Canna’s best-selling CBD Freeze Rollers, small-batch crafted to roll on smoothly and provide that soothing cool for your muscles and joints.
Crescent Canna’s CBD Freeze Rollers are available in three potencies: 1000 mg CBD, 3000 mg CBD, and Extra Strength 5000 mg CBD — the strongest CBD Freeze Roller available on the market.
Our CBD Freeze Roller recipe has been refined over years of product testing and development, using the highest quality, hemp-derived CBD infused with carefully-selected ingredients like organic aloe vera, menthol, and tea tree oil.
By applying CBD topically, you bypass the bloodstream and take advantage of the many cannabinoid receptors found in your skin, providing targeted relief to a specific area.
Enjoy these delicate yet powerful CBD Freeze Rollers for instant muscle and joint relief!
Like all of our premium products, the CBD used in our Freeze Rollers is extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp and independently lab-tested for quality and purity. As a result, we guarantee that Crescent’s CBD Freeze Rollers contain CBD in excess of 99% purity, zero THC, and are free of pesticides, heavy metals, or any other contaminants. We take quality control and testing extremely seriously. Learn more about our testing process and standards, including third-party lab results, on our CBD testing page.
What’s In Crescent’s CBD Freeze Rollers?
Crescent CBD Freeze Rollers are small-batch crafted with the highest quality organic CBD, menthol, organic aloe vera, tea tree oil, and other select ingredients — each chosen for their healing benefits:
- Cannabidiol (CBD). For post-workout comfort or relief from chronic or acute pain, CBD’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties can help soothe achy and tender muscles. Our CBD Freeze Rollers are available with 1000 mg, 3000 mg, or 5000 mg of CBD.
- Menthol. A natural analgesic, menthol provides a cooling sensation, calming irritated muscles and easing the sensation of pain.
- Camphor. Another counterirritant, camphor is also a mild pain reliever, and when combined with menthol, gives the cooling sensation a welcome boost.
- Ethylhexylglycerin. A natural preservative derived from glycerin (no parabens here!), this compound is often used as a conditioning agent.
- Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate). An antioxidant-rich herb, yerba mate is an anti-inflammatory that delivers a free radical-fighting punch beneath the skin.
- Melaleuca alternifolia Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil). The antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory actions of tea tree oil add additional protection against inflammation. It also acts as a preservative in our CBD Freeze Roller.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). The ultimate skin protector, Vitamin E fights off free radicals and strengthens the skin barrier function.
- Organic Aloe Vera. A pain reliever in its own right, aloe vera calms inflammation and promotes healing.
- Organic Arnica. Commonly used for bruising and swelling, arnica is a natural anti-inflammatory flower that may increase blood circulation.
How to Use Your CBD Freeze Roller
Apply Crescent’s CBD Freeze Roller generously to the affected area as needed, up to four time per day. Most customers apply once in the morning and once at night. Shake before use. Store at or below room temperature.