CBD Freeze Roller
- 1000 mg of organic CBD per roller
- Extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp
- THC-free, non-GMO, and vegan
- Free of pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, and other toxins
- View full-panel COA for our CBD Freeze Roller
Roll-on Relief with Crescent’s Potent, Yet Delicate CBD Freeze Roller
Experience fast and long-lasting relief with our 1000 mg CBD Freeze Roller -- small-batch crafted to roll on smoothly and provide that soothing cool for your muscles and joints.
Crescent Canna’s CBD Freeze Roller recipe has been refined over years of product testing and development, using the highest quality CBD infused with carefully-selected ingredients like organic aloe vera, menthol, and tea tree oil.
With 1000 mg of CBD, our Freeze Roller is also one of the most potent CBD topical products on the market. By applying CBD topically, you bypass the bloodstream and take advantage of the many cannabinoid receptors found in your skin, providing targeted relief to a specific area.
Our CBD is extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp and independently tested for quality and purity. As a result, we guarantee that Crescent’s CBD Freeze Roller contains CBD in excess of 99% purity, zero THC, and is free of pesticides, heavy metals, or any other contaminants. We take quality control and testing extremely seriously. Learn more about our testing process and standards, including third-party lab results, on our CBD testing page.
What’s In Crescent’s CBD Freeze Rollers?
Crescent’s 1000 mg CBD Freeze Rollers are small-batch crafted with the highest quality ingredients, each selected for their healing benefits:
- Organic Cannabidiol (CBD) Extract. CBD's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties can help soothe achy and tender muscles. All CBD used in Crescent Canna products is extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp and guaranteed to be THC-free and free of pesticides, heavy metals, or any other contaminants.
- Menthol. A natural analgesic, menthol provides a cooling sensation, calming irritated muscles and easing the sensation of pain.
- Camphor. Another counterirritant, camphor is also a mild pain reliever, and when combined with menthol, gives the cooling sensation a welcome boost.
- Ethylhexylglycerin. A natural preservative derived from glycerin (no parabens here!), this compound is often used as a conditioning agent.
- Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate). An antioxidant-rich herb, yerba mate is an anti-inflammatory that delivers a free radical-fighting punch beneath the skin.
- Melaleuca alternifolia Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil). The antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory actions of tea tree oil add additional protection against inflammation. It also acts as a preservative in our CBD Freeze Roller.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). The ultimate skin protector, Vitamin E fights off free radicals and strengthens the skin barrier function.
- Organic Aloe Vera. A pain reliever in its own right, aloe vera calms inflammation and promotes healing.
- Organic Arnica. Commonly used for bruising and swelling, arnica is a natural anti-inflammatory flower that may increase blood circulation.