CBD Product Testing Results
Crescent CBD products are made from high-purity, organic CBD that contains zero THC, and is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants. All products are batch tested at independent ISO17025-accredited laboratories to ensure the quality and potency. Click below to view certificates of analysis (COAs) for all Crescent CBD products.
Click to view our latest CBD isolate batch testing results.
Crescent CBD Drops
- Batch CCTIN500_1001 500 mg Unflavored
- Batch CCTIN1000_1001 1000 mg Unflavored
- Batch CCTIN2000_1001 2000 mg Unflavored
- Batch CCTIN500_1001 500 mg Mandarin Lime
- Batch CCTIN1000_1001 1000 mg Mandarin Lime
- Batch CCTIN2000_1001 2000 mg Mandarin Lime
- Batch CCTIN5000_1001 5000 mg Mandarin Lime
- Batch CCTIN9000_1001 9000 mg Mandarin Lime
- Batch CCTIN500_1001 500 mg Peppermint
- Batch CCTIN1000_1001 1000 mg Peppermint
- Batch CCTIN2000_1001 2000 mg Peppermint
- Batch CCTIN5000_1001 5000 mg Peppermint
- Batch CCTIN9000_1001 9000 mg Peppermint
- Batch CCTIN500_1001 500 mg Strawberry
- Batch CCTIN1000_1001 1000 mg Strawberry
- Batch CCTIN2000_1001 2000 mg Strawberry
- Batch CCTIN400_1001 400 mg Bacon
- Batch CCTIN800_1001 800 mg Bacon
- Batch CCTIN400_1001 400 mg Peanut Butter
- Batch CCTIN800_1001 800 mg Peanut Butter
Crescent Vape Carts
We Take Testing Seriously
Why Is Third-Party Lab Testing Important?
Hemp is a bioremediator, which means that anything the roots touch in the soil can be soaked up by the plant. For this reason, CBD extracts have the potential to be contaminated by potentially harmful substances like lead, BPA, mold, pesticides, and so on.
Every batch of CBD used in Crescent Canna products is sent to a third-party ISO17025-accredited testing facility to independently verify quality and potency before being used in any of our products. We then test each product at the batch level so you can be confident that every
Our CBD isolate, as well as all our CBD products, receive full-panel screenings, which test for concentrations of cannabinoids (CBD and THC), as well as for pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, microbes, and other toxins.
At Crescent Canna, we take great pride in the quality of our CBD — and all ingredients that go into our products. You can rest assured that every single Crescent CBD product contains only high-purity, organic CBD, and has been independently tested to ensure the highest quality and purity.