Independent CBD Isolate Testing
Crescent CBD products are made from organic CBD isolate that is more than 99% pure, contains zero THC, and is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants.
CBD Isolate Testing Results
500mg CBD Drops
1000mg CBD Drops
2000mg CBD Drops
500mg CBD Pain Crème
1000mg CBD Pain Crème
300mg CBD Cartridge
We Take Testing Seriously
Why Is Third-Party Lab Testing Important?
Hemp is a bioremediator, which means that anything the roots touch in the soil will be soaked up by the plant. For this reason, it’s common for CBD isolate to be contaminated by potentially harmful substances like lead, BPA, toxic mold, pesticides, and so on.
Every batch of CBD isolate used in Crescent Canna products is sent to a third-party testing facility to independently verify quality and potency. Our isolate receives full-panel screenings, which test for concentrations of cannabinoids (CBD and THC), as well as for pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, and other toxins.
What Compounds Are Tested for?
Crescent CBD isolate is independently tested for the following:
- THC Content. To be federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill, THC content cannot exceed .3%. We hold ourselves to a higher standard though, and guarantee that our products contain absolutely zero THC.
- CBD Purity. This full-panel screening includes a high-purity CBD test that is extremely precise. As you’ll see, this batch of CBD isolate comes in at 99.6% purity, with a .1% margin of error.
- Other Cannabinoids. In addition to CBD, this batch of isolate also contains a trace level of CBDV, another nonpsychoactive and legal cannabinoid.
- Residual Solvents. When compounds, such as cannabinoids, are extracted from plant material, solvents are often used in that process. This test shows whether any residual solvents – including acetone, benzene, ethylene, methanol, propane, butane, and dozens more – have been left behind in the isolate.
- Pesticides. Hemp is often grown with pesticides, which can contaminate CBD even after it’s extracted from the plant. All our isolate is extracted from organic USA-grown hemp, and this test confirms that it is free of pesticides.
- Heavy Metals. This test confirms that our isolate is free of any heavy metals, including arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury.
At Crescent Canna, we take great pride in the quality of our CBD isolate — and all ingredients that go into our products. You can rest assured that every single Crescent CBD product contains only 99% pure, organic CBD isolate that has been independently tested for quality and purity.