CBN Isolate Powder
$15 - $750
- CBN isolate of the highest purity.
- Extracted from US-grown hemp.
- THC-free, non-GMO, vegan.
- Lab-tested for quality, purity, and potency. See our certificates of analysis here.
- Coupon codes are not valid on CBN Isolate Powder.
Pure CBN Isolate Powder
We offer some of the lowest prices in the industry for cannabis powder. Because of this, coupon codes are not valid on CBN Isolate Powder.
CBN (cannabinol) has become incredibly popular due to its relaxing effects, making it an excellent cannabinoid for unwinding before bed. Try Crescent Canna CBN Isolate Powder and enjoy soothing wellness benefits that help you feel utterly relaxed.
Our CBN isolate is extracted from hemp grown in the United States. We extract and produce our isolate in accordance with stringent quality standards, then send it to a third-party lab to test for quality, purity, and potency. It’s guaranteed to have zero THC content and is free of pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants.
All sales are final on CBN Isolate Powder. Unless it arrives damaged, we do not accept exchanges or process refunds for this product.
One benefit of CBN Isolate Powder is its versatility. CBN has close to no taste or odor, so there are countless ways to use it. For example:
- Sprinkle CBN isolate over any meal.
- Mix CBN powder into smoothies, coffee, tea, or other beverages.
- Add CBN powder to capsules to make convenient CBN capsules.
- To take it sublingually, place CBN powder directly under your tongue for one minute.
- For a full-spectrum experience, mix CBN isolate with other terpenes and cannabinoids.
Frequently Asked Questions About CBN Isolate
What is CBN Isolate?
CBN is short for “cannabinol,” the most popular and effective cannabinoid for helping you relax. CBN isolate powder is the purest and most versatile form of CBN. There are countless ways to use it!
What's the difference between CBD and CBN?
CBD and CBN are both cannabinoids that interact with the endocannabinoid system. But CBD tends to have more wide-ranging benefits, whereas CBN is mostly used to promote relaxation.
How can I use CBN Isolate Powder?
Because it is odorless and flavorless, CBN Isolate Powder is very versatile. You can take CBN isolate sublingually, sprinkle it over food, vape it, or mix it into drinks.
Which method is right for you depends on why you want to use CBN isolate. Taking it sublingually or vaping it produces faster effects than consuming it with food or a beverage.
Is your CBN isolate lab-tested?
Our CBN isolate receives full-panel screenings that test for concentrations of cannabinoids as well as contaminants and toxins. You can view the certificate of analysis for our latest batch here.