If you’re anything like me, you love camping because it allows you to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and just relax.
Everyone deserves a getaway that helps them feel refreshed and rejuvenated, and there’s something about getting out into nature, ignoring your email, and enjoying the peace and quiet that’s incredibly relaxing. While some people prefer a hotel stay, others (like myself) enjoy a good old-fashioned camping trip.
My secret weapon for the best camping trip isn’t just bringing lots of insect repellant (although that is a must-have). It’s cannabis.
Why Take Cannabis on a Camping Trip?
Camping and cannabis go together like marshmallows and graham crackers. Here are just a few reasons why you should camp with cannabis:
- Unwind after a long day. Like any trip, camping can have its ups and downs. Looking to unwind after a day of fun? Use CBD gummies to calm down.
- Enjoy soothing effects. If you’re doing a lot of hiking and other physical activity, sooner or later you’re probably going to feel sore. Enjoy soothing effects from CBD topical
- Sleep better in your tent. Let’s face it: the sleep you get when you’re camping tends to be worse than the sleep you get on your comfortable mattress at home. CBD Sleep Gummies and THC Sleep Gummies have calming effects that may help you snooze.
- Elevate your fun. Sitting around a campfire with your friends is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious THC drink. Thanks to THC’s relaxing and uplifting effects, it’s the best night cap there is and the marshmallows you’re roasting will never taste any better!
What Cannabis Products Should I Take Camping?
Just about any cannabis product can be a great addition to your camping trip. But some will make your trip better than others.
- THC edibles. THC edibles are easy to take on the go and perfect for when you’re lounging around a campfire or relaxing in nature. You can legally use Crescent Canna’s Delta-9 THC Gummies anywhere across the country.
- CBD topicals. Camping can lead to serious body aches and pains, especially if you do a lot of physical activities like hiking or swimming. A soothing CBD Freeze Roller may provide you with some relief.
- THC syrup: Consider bringing along delicious THC Syrup to infuse drinks with some THC, or even to make cannabis-infused smores!
Important: If you’re camping with kids or pets, make sure to keep all cannabis products safely out of their reach.
How to Pack CBD and THC for Camping
Whether you bring THC gummies or CBD topicals on your trip, make sure they are stored properly. If it’s summertime and you expect hot weather during your camping trip, it’s best to keep topical products cool. That goes double for gummies, which are susceptible to melting.
To maintain the best possible quality of hemp flower, store it in an airtight container and keep it away from direct sunlight.
It’s totally fine to keep your cannabis with you in your backpack. In fact, it’s probably best to have it on your person for ease of access.
More Camping Tips
Camping is one of my favorite summer activities. It allows me to connect to nature while disconnecting from hectic everyday life. I can forget most of my daily stressors and focus on making memories with friends and family.
Although camping is a great experience, it does take some planning to make it more enjoyable. Here are a few of my tips for having the best camping trip:
- Pack lightly but purposefully. You may be tempted to pack absolutely everything with you, but this may backfire. If you have to lug a bunch of stuff with you to your campsite, you’re not going to be happy. Pack lightly but do make sure that you have all the essentials.
- Choose camping buddies wisely. The people you camp with make or break the experience, so share it with friends and family you’re comfortable with and enjoy being around. Although that seems like a no-brainer, it makes a huge difference.
- Practice using your gear at home. If you’ve just gotten a new tent, be sure to practice setting it up and taking it down before going on your trip. You don’t want to be puzzling over how to do it when rain is about to come pouring down.
- Make campfire meals ahead of time. Camp food doesn’t just have to be s’mores and hot dogs. Make some campfire meals before you leave and pack them. Chicken and veggie kabobs that are seasoned and wrapped in foil are a great idea. This allows you to toss them on the fire and enjoy them much faster.
Cannabis for Camping
Crescent Canna has a variety of cannabis products that are great for camping trips. They’re all third-party lab-tested and federally legal, so you can bring them to campsites across the country.
If you’re going on a camping trip, consider taking some cannabis with you. Enjoy!