Celebrate the end of summer with a scrumptious blackberry CBD dessert and a refreshing blackberry CBD cocktail
Labor Day is all about relaxing, and so are these effortless CBD recipes. They’re a breeze to make, and they have a dose of CBD to help you chill out in the late-summer heat.
Featuring everyone’s favorite summer berry — blackberries — these recipes are destined to delight. The yummy, gooey blackberry crisp with CBD icing is an enticing treat while the frozen blackberry lemonade CBD cocktail perfectly accompanies it with a refreshing sweetness.
Make Your Own Delicious CBD Edibles
No need to go through the arduous process of decarboxylating your own hemp flower or producing your own CBD oil. We’ve done all that for you. Using Crescent Canna CBD products you can easily create delicious, customized CBD edibles.
To use our CBD Isolate, simply stir the amount you want into the icing of the blackberry crisp and drizzle the icing over the whole crisp. Or let individuals add it to their own portions themselves. A crisp serves about eight people. If you serve that many and use the recommended half-gram of CBD Isolate, you’ll get about 63 milligrams of CBD per serving.
You can measure out a half-gram of CBD Isolate by using a scale or a half-gram scoop. If you’re okay with a little imprecision, you can also simply eyeball half of a one-gram container.
Using our Full-Spectrum CBD Drops is even easier. After preparing the cocktails, add the drops in accordance with the desired dosage of each drinker. We suggest using half a dropper of our 1,500 mg Full-Spectrum CBD Drops for a 25 mg dose of CBD in each cocktail.
If you serve the blackberry crisp along with the frozen blackberry lemonade cocktails and use our recommended doses, a crisp and cocktail will together contain around 88 mg of CBD. Consider how much CBD oil is right for you and your guests, and if 88 mg is not optimal, decrease or increase the dose as preferred.
Labor Day CBD Blackberry Crisp Recipe
With warm blackberries at the peak of their season, a crispy and buttery topping, and a drizzle of sweet CBD icing, this blackberry crisp is the perfect Labor Day treat.
- 2 cups of blackberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoons of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 gram of CBD Isolate Powder
- Optional: vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread the blackberries out evenly in a greased one-quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water, and lemon juice until smooth. Pour over berries.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon, and cut in the cold butter until the mixture becomes crumbly. Sprinkle over the blackberries.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes. Wait for the filling to become bubbly.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a small bowl. Carefully mix in the milk tablespoon by tablespoon until the icing reaches the desired consistency.
- Stir CBD Isolate into the icing and drizzle over the blackberry crisp.
- If you like, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Frozen Blackberry Lemonade CBD Cocktail Recipe
This fun twist on a classic summer beverage incorporates juicy blackberries, a dash of vodka, and a few drops of CBD.
- 2 cups of ice
- 5 lemons
- 3/4 cup of fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup of sugar to taste
- 3 shots of lemon vodka
- 1,500 mg Full-Spectrum CBD Drops
- In a blender, pulse the ice until it is crushed.
- Juice 4 lemons and add the juice to the blender.
- Add blackberries, sugar, and vodka to the blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and use the leftover blackberries and lemon to garnish the drinks.
- Add your desired dosage of CBD.
There’s no need to labor on Labor Day. Instead, enjoy making these simple and sweet blackberry dishes. For more CBD recipes, check out the Crescent Canna Blog or sign up for our newsletter.