Celebrate the summer’s most satisfying fruit with CBD watermelon salad and margaritas!
Your favorite summer fruit has its own holiday, and it’s today — August 3 — National Watermelon Day. Celebrate by making delicious recipes with the two things that help you chill out during the summer: watermelon and CBD.
CBD Edible Recipes: CBD-Infused Cocktails and Salad
You’ll love our sweet and salty watermelon salad. It’s delicious and it’s easy. All you have to do is prepare your fruits and vegetables, make a simple salad dressing, and infuse it with CBD Isolate.
Our spicy and sweet watermelon margarita recipe is super simple. You can even customize your dose of CBD by dropping any amount of our Mandarin Lime CBD Drops right into your drink.
Cooking with Crescent Canna CBD products is always easy. No need to undertake the lengthy process of decarboxylating your own hemp flower and producing your own CBD oil. To make CBD-infused edibles, simply add our all-natural CBD oil and pure CBD isolate to your prepared dishes.
Doses for CBD Edibles
We recommend using half a gram of CBD isolate for the salad. Since it serves six people, you’ll get about 83 milligrams of CBD per serving. You can measure out a half-gram of CBD Isolate by using a scale or a half-gram scoop. You can also eyeball half of a 1-gram jar of Crescent Canna CBD Isolate, although doing it this way is less precise.
Adding CBD Drops to the CBD cocktail is even simpler. Add our refreshing and all-natural mandarin lime CBD Drops as the last ingredient, and customize the dose according to the preferences of each person you are serving. We suggest using a full dropper (1 mL) of our 500 mg tincture, which will add 17 mg of CBD to your cocktail. How much CBD oil is right for you depends on factors like your weight, body composition, and metabolism.
Keep in mind that if you pair the margaritas with the salad and follow our recommended doses, together they’ll contain 100 mg of CBD. If this is not the right dosage for you, reduce or increase it as you prefer.
Watermelon and Feta CBD Salad Recipe
Perfect for picnics or outdoor parties, this sweet and savory salad is full of refreshing summer flavors — and, of course, pure CBD.
CBD Watermelon Salad Ingredients
- 1 baby watermelon
- 1/2 cup of fresh mint
- 12 ounces of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- A sprinkle of kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 half-gram (500 mg) of Crescent Canna CBD Isolate Powder
CBD Watermelon Salad Directions
- Remove the rind from the watermelon and cut it into one and a half inch triangles. Add to a large bowl.
- Dice the English cucumbers and cut the cherry or grape tomatoes in half. Add to the bowl.
- Top the watermelon, cucumbers, and tomatoes with chopped fresh mint.
- Combine olive oil, fresh lime juice, pure honey, kosher salt, and black pepper in a jar.
- Add CBD Isolate to the jar. Stir and shake vigorously.
- Spoon dressing over the watermelon and toss the ingredients together.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese. Enjoy!
Watermelon CBD Margarita Recipe
For a relaxing summer get-together, there’s no better beverage than this sweet and spicy CBD cocktail. Super easy to make and dose, you’re guaranteed to love this CBD oil party drink.
- 4 cups of cubed watermelon
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 limes
- 3 shots of tequila
- 3 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of Tajin
- Fresh mint
- 1 mL (one full dropper) of Crescent Canna 500 mg Mandarin Lime CBD Drops (or the potency of your choice)
- Puree the watermelon and sugar in a blender until it is smooth. Pour the puree through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Dip the rims of three margarita glasses in the watermelon pulp that remains in the strainer. Combine the sea salt and Tajin in a bowl. Coat the rims of the three margarita glasses with the resulting mixture.
- Transfer the watermelon liquid to a pitcher and add ice, lime juice from two of the limes, and tequila. Stir to combine.
- Add your desired dosage of Crescent Canna Mandarin Lime CBD Drops to each glass.
- Garnish the margaritas with a lime wedge and fresh mint. Enjoy!
You’ll love these CBD recipes so much that you’ll want every day to be National Watermelon Day! For more monthly CBD recipes, check out the Crescent Canna Blog or sign up for our newsletter.