A warm and soothing Peppermint CBD Hot Chocolate recipe that’s “mint” for your holiday celebrations
You know it’s the holidays when you start smelling chocolate and peppermint in the air. Focus less on all the gifts you have to buy, decorating you have to do, and family you have to deal with — and more on holiday hot cocoa that will make your stress nothing more than a chocolate-tinged memory.
Here’s a Peppermint CBD Hot Chocolate recipe that is super-easy to make.
Ho ho ho for cocoa! Making your own CBD beverages is easy.
If you use Crescent Canna CBD Drops, infusing your own CBD beverages is as easy as saying “Ho! Ho! Ho!”
For tips on creating flawless and fun CBD-infused concoctions — everything from evenly dispersing your CBD to determining the dose — check out our blog post on How to Cook With CBD.
To infuse this hot chocolate with our CBD Drops, simply add your preferred dosage of delicious Peppermint CBD Drops to each mug.
Peppermint CBD Hot Chocolate
Snuggle up with a warm mug of this decadent Peppermint CBD Hot Chocolate.
- 2 and 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 2 ounces of dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 full dropper of Crescent Canna Peppermint CBD Drops (we recommended using 1,000 mg or 2,000 mg CBD Drops)
- 3 candy canes
- 1 boatload of whipped cream
- Add the 2 and 1/2 cups of coconut milk to a small saucepan. Stir occasionally. Wait until it comes to a gentle, rolling boil.
- Roughly chop the dark chocolate into chunks. Add to the coconut milk, slowly stirring in the chocolate as you add it.
- Switch off the heat and add the cacao powder, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the mixture until it is smooth and the chocolate is fully melted.
- Pour into mugs. Add your preferred dosage of Peppermint CBD Drops. We recommend a full dropper for flavor but adjust your dose accordingly. Stir.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes. Enjoy!
For memorable gifts and stocking stuffers, stock up on products from Crescent Canna. For more CBD recipes, check out the Crescent Canna Blog and sign up for our newsletter.