Have a happy Halloween with these scary-good CBD recipes
Spooky season is upon us which means that doorsteps are adorned with jack-o-lanterns in various states of decay, people are crafting Halloween costumes inspired by whatever has been trending on Netflix this year, and there are lots of frighteningly good treats to make and eat. This Halloween, treat yourself to decadent CBD Spooky Caramel Apples and soothing CBD Hot Apple Cider. Who needs candy when you can have these scrumptious CBD treats?
Don’t Be Scared. Making Your Own CBD Edibles is Easy.
If you use Crescent Canna CBD Oil and CBD Isolate, making your own CBD edibles is easier than saying “Trick or Treat!” For tips on how to create flawless CBD-infused concoctions, check out our blog post on How to Cook With CBD. It has tips on everything from heating CBD to dosing it. To infuse these edibles with CBD, simply mix half a gram of CBD Isolate into the caramel coating of the apples and drop your preferred amount of CBD Drops into each hot cider. It’s that easy.
CBD Spooky Caramel Apples Recipe
These decadent caramel apples are to die for. The only thing more fun than making and decorating them is eating them.
- 8 Apples
- 8 Wooden Sticks
- 2 Bags of Caramel Chews
- 6 Tablespoons of Coconut Cream
- 1 Pack of Coconut Flakes
- 1 Pack of Oreos
- 1 Gram of CBD Isolate
- Prepare the apples by washing them, removing their stems, and inserting sticks into the center of each one. Place the apples in a freezer for 30 minutes. This will help the caramel adhere to them.
- Add the caramel chews and coconut cream to a small saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, constantly stirring until the caramels are fully melted.
- Once the caramel is fully melted, add half a gram of CBD Isolate to it and evenly stir the isolate throughout the caramel. Either eyeball how much is half a gram or measure the amount more accurately with a half-gram scoop.
- Dip the apples into the caramel and spoon the caramel over the apples to evenly coat them. Let the excess caramel drip off and place the apples on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Crush the Oreos. Coat the apples in Oreo crumbs and coconut flakes. You can do some with both, some with just Oreos, and some with just coconut flakes. Get creative with how you decorate them.
- Refrigerate the apples for 30 minutes to an hour to allow them to harden. Remove the apples from the refrigerator about 15 minutes before eating them.
CBD Hot Apple Cider
No need to shiver from the cold or fear! This soothing apple cider is the perfect beverage to drink on a crisp October night.
- 6 Cups of Apple Cider
- 1/4 Cup of Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 6 Whole Cloves
- Bright Citrus Full-Spectrum CBD Drops
- In a large saucepan, combine the apple cider with the maple syrup. Cut the orange and the lemon into fourths and add the slices to the saucepan. Also, add the cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Heat the cider over medium heat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally. Using a slotted spoon, remove the cinnamon sticks and lemon and orange slices.
- Serve the cider in mugs and garnish with cinnamon sticks or citrus slices.
- Add your preferred dosage of Bright Citrus Full-Spectrum CBD Drops to each mug. Enjoy!
Other Halloween treats you can try include Crescent Canna’s delicious CBD gummies, Delta-8 THC Gummies, and Delta-9 THC Gummies. For more CBD recipes, check out the Crescent Canna Blog or sign up for our newsletter.
WARNING: Keep THC products out of the reach of children and animals. THC products are for purchase and use only by persons 21 or older. Do not use THC products if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consuming THC products will impair your ability to drive and operate machinery. THC products may cause anxiety, confusion, headaches, and other adverse effects. Consult with a doctor before using any THC products if you are taking medication or if you have a health condition. Do not use THC, CBD, or any other hemp products if you are subject to drug testing. State restrictions and prohibitions may apply. Check your local laws before purchase.