Let them eat king cake! These decadent Crescent King Cupcakes will make you the life of the party this Mardi Gras.
Get your beads, costumes, and decorations ready because it’s finally Mardi Gras season again! Crescent Canna is proud to be based in New Orleans and stoked to help you celebrate Mardi Gras this year with our hemp-derived cannabinoid products. Enhance your own celebration with some decadent CBD king cake cupcakes. You’ll have no trouble letting the good times roll with this delicious CBD dessert recipe.
Making These CBD Cupcakes Is a Piece of Cake
Get creative in the kitchen with CBD! Crescent Canna makes it easy with our NEW Full-Spectrum CBD Powder. Packed with beneficial cannabinoids like CBD, CBG, and CBN, Crescent Canna’s Full-Spectrum CBD Powder is perfect for Mardi Gras, helping you to relax and uplifting your mood. For tips on creating flawless and fun CBD-infused confections, check out our blog post on How to Cook With CBD. It included tips on how to determine the dose of CBD, how to heat it, and how to evenly disperse it. To add CBD to these delicious king cake cupcakes, simply sprinkle your preferred dose of CBD powder over the frosting. It’s that easy to make this Big Easy treat!
Crescent King Cupcakes
Chill out and chow down on these decadent king cake cupcakes with notes of cinnamon and colorful decorations. These easy-to-make CBD edibles are fit for a king.
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Cream cheese frosting
- Green, yellow, and purple sprinkles
- Full-Spectrum CBD Powder
- Solar Bears Delta-8 Gummies (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Heavily grease a cupcake pan with butter.
- After lightly flouring the counter, roll out the crescent rolls. Pinch the seams of the dough together so that all of the rolls are connected. Roll out the dough to make it thinner while also making sure that all of the rolls stay connected.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl. Evenly spread the mixture over the dough, leaving a margin at the top of about half an inch.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the dough. Roll the dough into one large log. As you roll it, pinch it together to make sure that the dough doesn’t unravel.
- Cut the log into 9 equal sections and place them in the cupcake pan.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned.
- Decorate the cupcakes with frosting and colorful sprinkles. Sprinkle your preferred dose of Full-Spectrum CBD Powder onto the frosting of each cupcake.
- To add another dose of chill, place a Solar Bear Delta-8 Gummy on top of each cupcake. Trust us, it will be way more fun than a plastic baby.
Enhance Your Mardi Gras Fun With Cannabis Gummies
Let the good times roll with cannabis gummies! Our THC edibles aren’t just for decorating cupcakes. Whether you’re out on the parade route or serving guests at home, these bite-sized gummies are an easy and convenient way to add even more fun to your day.