Use flavored CBD Drops to easily make delicious CBD cocktails.
CBD drinks provide soothing effects that uplift your mood and reduce your stress, making them perfect for social situations. Add some CBD Drops to an alcoholic beverage or a virgin cocktail to make a CBD-infused drink.
With many delicious flavors to choose from, Crescent Canna’s CBD Drops are perfect for making inventive cocktails. Add a dash of strawberry, peppermint, mandarin lime, bright citrus, or even natural terpene flavor to any cocktail and experience the benefits of CBD.
Is adding CBD to cocktails a good idea?
Is it okay to mix alcohol and CBD? Do they work together or do they cancel each other out?
Taking CBD with alcohol is fine if you drink responsibly. CBD is nonintoxicating and safe. But since alcohol is an intoxicant, you should always drink in moderation.
How Alcohol Affects Your Body
When you drink alcohol, it is processed by your small intestine and stomach before being absorbed into your bloodstream. Once in your bloodstream, it affects your brain and organs, causing the typical symptoms of intoxication.
Alcohol usually makes you feel more comfortable in social settings. It can also make you relaxed, euphoric, tired, sluggish, impulsive — even nauseous.
How CBD Affects Your Body
CBD affects your body by interacting with the endocannabinoid system (ECS). This system consists of many receptors throughout the body. Cannabinoids link with these receptors, causing a change in your mental and physical functions.
CBD is one of the two main cannabinoids in cannabis plants; the other is THC. While THC causes psychoactive effects that can get you high, CBD does not. This is all thanks to how each cannabinoid interacts with the ECS receptors.
Common effects of CBD include an uplifted mood and reduced stress. Its relaxing effects mean that whether mixed with alcohol or not, CBD may help you feel more comfortable in social situations.
No need to reserve a tasty CBD cocktail for get-togethers. Mixing a calming CBD-infused drink after a long day at the office is also a great way to unwind.
How to Infuse a Cocktail with CBD
Are you ready for the complicated instructions on how to add CBD to a cocktail? All right, here we go…
- Add a few drops of your favorite CBD oil to your favorite drink.
Okay, maybe not so complicated. But there are a few things to keep in mind: the dose, the strength of the CBD Drops you use, and what recipe goes best with the flavor of the drops. Also decide whether to use THC-Free CBD Drops or Full-Spectrum CBD Drops, which contain CBD, CBG, CBN, and trace levels of Delta-9 THC to produce soothing and uplifting effects.
Bonus tip: When you add CBD oil to a drink that has no fat or oil to begin with, the CBD oil separates and floats to the top. To keep it all mixed, just stir your drink between sips. You won’t experience this issue when adding CBD Drops to a milk-based drink.
Our Favorite CBD Drink Recipes
Now the fun part: the recipes. Here are four of our favorite CBD-infused drinks that you can make at home.
Frozen Blackberry Lemonade CBD Cocktail Recipe
If you’re a lemonade fan, this recipe is for you. Juicy blackberries, lemon vodka, and a few drops of CBD combine perfectly in this flavorful margarita. This drink is delicious with or without alcohol. Simply leave out the vodka for a yummy CBD frozen lemonade.
And if you’re a berry big fan of this recipe, check out our other CBD and blackberry recipe here.
- 2 cups of ice
- 5 lemons
- 3/4 cup of fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup of sugar to taste
- 3 shots of lemon vodka
- 1,500 mg Bright Citrus Full-Spectrum CBD Drops
- In a blender, pulse the ice until crushed.
- Juice 4 lemons and add the juice to the blender.
- Add blackberries, sugar, and vodka to the blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and use the leftover blackberries and lemon to garnish the drinks.
- Add your preferred dosage of Crescent Canna 1,500 mg Bright Citrus Full-Spectrum CBD Drops.
Watermelon CBD Margarita Recipe
This sweet and spicy margarita is perfect for a summer BBQ. It’s also straightforward to make, and you can easily adjust the amount of CBD you include for your desired potency.
Love all things watermelon? Check out our other CBD and watermelon recipes here.
- 4 cups of cubed watermelon
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 limes
- 3 shots of tequila
- 3 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of Tajin
- Fresh mint
- 2,000 mg Mandarin Lime CBD Drops
- Puree the watermelon and sugar in a blender until smooth. Pour the puree through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Dip the rims of three margarita glasses in the watermelon pulp that remains in the strainer. Combine the sea salt and Tajin in a bowl. Coat the rims of the three margarita glasses with the resulting mixture.
- Transfer the watermelon liquid to a pitcher and add ice, lime juice from two of the limes, and tequila. Stir to combine.
- Add your preferred dosage of Crescent Canna Mandarin Lime CBD Drops to each glass.
- Garnish the margaritas with a lime wedge and fresh mint.
CBD Apple Cider Mocktail
If you’re anything like me, you love a fall-inspired drink. Plus, this sweet and perfectly spiced mocktail can easily be made into a cocktail by adding spiced rum, vodka, or bourbon.
Simple syrup ingredients
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon simple syrup
- 1 cup of your favorite apple cider
- Cinnamon Sugar
- 5,000 mg Natural Full-Spectrum CBD Drops
- Combine the sugar, water, and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan. Simmer until the sugar is dissolved, then let the syrup cool with the cinnamon sticks.
- When the syrup is cool, strain out the cinnamon. The syrup can be kept in the fridge for up to a few days.
- Pour the cinnamon sugar onto a plate. Wet the rim of a martini glass with apple cider, then dip in the cinnamon sugar.
- Add the ice, apple cider, and cinnamon simple syrup to a martini shaker and shake until combined.
- Pour into your cinnamon sugar–rimmed glasses.
- Add your preferred dosage of Crescent Canna Natural Full-Spectrum CBD Drops to each glass.
- If you wish, garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick.
CBD-Infused Pink Peppermint Martini
Although we usually think of peppermint as a winter flavor, this sweet minty drink is fantastic year-round. It goes perfectly with our peppermint CBD Drops.
- 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 2 peppermint candy canes
- 3 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 3 shots of white chocolate liqueur
- 1 shot of vanilla vodka
- 4 tablespoons of half-and-half
- 5,000 mg Peppermint CBD Drops
- Crush the candy canes in a plastic bag by pounding them with a rolling pin or in a food processor until they’re coarsely crushed.
- Pour corn syrup onto a plate, dip the rim of a martini glass into the syrup, and dip the glass into the crushed candy canes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Then add the white chocolate liqueur, half-and-half, vanilla vodka, and peppermint extract.
- Add your preferred dosage of Crescent Canna Peppermint CBD Drops.
- Shake until well-mixed and chilled.
- Strain the drink into your candy cane–rimmed glasses.
Add CBD Drops to any cocktail for an added dose of relaxation, perfect for helping you unwind after a long day or loosen up when socializing with friends. Choose your favorite recipe, grab a bottle of CBD Drops, mix up a fun cocktail, and enjoy!
If you’re looking to elevate your CBD cocktails with intoxicating and uplifting effects, try adding some THC seltzer. With tropical flavors, it mixes well into fruity cocktails. Providing a soothing, psychoactive experience, it will enhance your enjoyment. When it comes to cannabis cocktails, relaxation is just a sip away!
To learn more about cannabis, and have incredible deals delivered directly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for the Crescent Canna newsletter. Just for signing up, you’ll get a 30% discount code in your first email.
WARNING: Keep THC products out of the reach of children and animals. THC products are for purchase and use only by persons 21 or older. Do not use THC products if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consuming THC products will impair your ability to drive and operate machinery. THC products may cause anxiety, confusion, headaches, and other adverse effects. Consult with a doctor before using any THC products if you are taking medication or if you have a health condition. Do not use THC, CBD, or any other hemp products if you are subject to drug testing. State restrictions and prohibitions may apply. Check your local laws before purchase.